Team & Pre-Team!
Our Competitive Acrobatics Team
The 2020-21 Acro Season has begun!
WestCoast proudly supports acrobatic gymnastics and is home to the only Acrobatic Gymnastics team in the Livermore / Pleasanton area. With success in both national and international competitions, WestCoast's Acrobatic Gymnastics Team proudly maintains the reputation as one of the best competitive teams in the United States!
We are also home to Kristen Allen and Michael Rodrigues; the first mixed pair to win GOLD in Acrobatic Gymnastics at the World Games, and the second to win GOLD at the World Championships for the USA!
Our tryout process is very fun and casual. Everyone with the basic requirements is welcome to tryout!
Tryouts take place during the month of July.
- Head Stand - One Leg Scale hold
- Bridge with legs straight -OR- Flat split
- Two cartwheels in a row with controlled landing
- Running Roundoff with stick landing
New Parents Meeting
We always have a New Parents meeting in June to answer any questions you might have committing to the season.
If you are interested in competitive team or have any questions, please email us.
The goals of the Pre-Team are:
- To HAVE FUN!
- To introduce basic concepts of Acrobatic Gymnastics (Acro) such as learning a routine, working in a partnership, learning Acro skills, and improving floor tumbling.
- To provide a more focused environment than the recreational classes for athletes who wish to try-out for team one day.
The monthly tuition for Pre-Team is $45 per class and is 2-hours long one day a week. Students do need to be pre-approved to join our Pre-Team by either requesting an evaluation from their class coach or a Pre-Team coach. Coaches who recognize students with potential will also invite them to join Pre-Team.
Our Pre-Team is the best way for athletes to try Acro and improve their individual strength and flexibility. The athletes have a lot of fun working together to accomplish daily goals that teach the basic fundamentals of being on a team.
Our Pre-Team Class is on Wednesdays 5:00-7:00p. To sign-up for Pre-Team, click HERE.
For more information on how to enroll your athlete onto Pre-Team,
contact us via email: or phone: 925-961-7733